Instruction Manual for a WEITAI made WTM Travel Motor
- Lifting: the Travel Motor shall be lifted according to the requirements indicated on the package. After unpacking, the lifting of the Travel Motor shall be carried out with the corresponding ropes.
- Check the Travel Motor before installation, to avoid any damage. If the Travel Motor is stored for too long, the old oil should be drained out completely and flushed for cleaning, to prevent the internal moving parts from sticking.
- The frame bracket must have sufficient rigidity to prevent vibration during rotation.
- The Travel Motor is connected to the sprocket screw. The center of the Travel Motor should be centered with the center of the working mechanism and ensure that the two parts are well matched. It is strictly prohibit knocking the gearbox and the valve block.
- The mounting screws must be tightened evenly with spring shim added.
- Keep the drain port in upper position of the shaft level. The drain port should be connected to the main return line.
- Pipes and Fittings used in hydraulic systems shall be selected according to the maximum working pressure and the maximum flow rate. Pipes and Fittings should be cleaned and tested before connecting.
- Pay attention to the relationship between the inlet and outlet ports of the Travel Motor and the direction of rotation. If the direction is not right, switch A and B port.
- The Steering Control valve of the system should use median function of “Y” or “H” type.
- Before using, fill the Drain port with the same grade hydraulic oil of the hydraulic system. The pressure inside the Hydraulic motor housing should not exceed 0.1MPa.
- It is recommended to use high-quality, foam-based, anti-oxidation and high-pressure additives for mine-based hydraulic fluids. The ideal working oil is 30°C – 50°C, the allowable temperature is 20°C – 80°C, the viscosity of the hydraulic oil is 40 ~ 60cst, and the viscosity is allowed to be 5 – 3000cst.
- Start the Travel Motor in no-load conditions and gradually increase to working speed. The no-load running time is not less than 20 minutes. Then gradually increase to the working pressure. Running about 1-2 hours, observe whether the Travel Motor is operating normally.
- The releasing pressure of the balancing valve shall be 0.2-0.4 MPa higher than the releasing pressure of the brake.
- The balance valve and the relief valve (when configured) are well settled before packing. There is no need to adjust in normal using. If there is special need for adjusting, it can only be operated by professional trained engineers. You can screw out the adjusting screw of the balance valve to increase the releasing pressure, and screw in to reduce the releasing pressure. The adjustment of the relief valve is the opposite of the adjustment of the balancing valve.
Post time: Aug-17-2021